September 24, 2009

While Watching The Naked Chef

"There could never be enough money, enough attention or - most important- enough love, because he knew how quickly it could vanish.." Charles R. Cross, on Kurt Cobain.

To understand me, it to understand the above, ha!

Grandma almost burned down the kitchen today. She forgot she was boiling a pot of water before she went out for lunch with Acu. She felt bad the whole day. Near-missed on the fifth of Raya.

Friends all over talked about how their Raya is not as fun as before, like when they were way younger. In my case, Raya still has lots to offer. Sparklers, fireworks, all play and no work, and of course food food food! To explain is to bore, like Mom I'm just good at keeping myself happy. I spent too much time with kids, with 50++ cousins ranging from 1 to 33-year-old, we know not the meaning of boredom, or silence for that matter. Raya itself doesn't mean much, it's the company of loved ones; family & friends that made it one helluva joyous celebration. Saya juga pada tahun in, berjaya menunaikan solat raya buat pertama kalinya, yay!

I am just happy, and grateful. and I can't get enough of Chris Garver's artworks. I want one!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!!

1 comment:

lyana said...

"like" this post! :)

L