August 19, 2011

Created and Creates

Two months ago..

"Cam aku, I have faith. I'm like Professor X of X-men hehe. OK abaikan contoh di atas. Aku yakin je ada Tuhan and religion to me is a lifestyle, and logic, setakat mana yang aku buatlah. Yang tak logik, bodoh semua tu come from the followers. Aku just yakin there's a creator and I can speak directly to him (praying, etc) and that's it. Benda-benda lain tu, tah".

"In some society that's called delusion, heh. Joking."

"HAHA! You know me, aku kan spiritual konon. Aku kan suka observe alam and logik untuk aku, semua benda ni ada penciptanya"

"For me, I believe in chaos and randomness, and that the universe is an accident"

"Tula, accident. Aku mula ingat camtu gak. Just that aku kagum, dengan keindahan alam, anatomi manusia, so aku percaya, kepada apa tu aku tak sure sangat (in how to explain it).. "

" I understand - you believe that something so complex must have a designer, and cannot be the result of many mutation"