November 17, 2003

stupid-o

Woke up feeling better, finally i was able to sleep soundly last nite.
i juz hate myself right now.
as a matter of fact, i was the major reason of the 2 guys that matter most to me to be depressed.
feel like killing myself, seriously.

my weakest point is that i cant help feeling obligated to keep my frens happy.
in this case, ive been all out in trying to keep those who matter happy, which i have come to accept as impossible.
i did wut i had to do n i know it was the right thing to do.
so let it be; hearts are broken n ppl are hurting in the process
but things will turned out ok, eventually.
n i thanked a fren of mine for that, for the assuarance that ev thing IS gonna be alright.

then again, in the end of the day, i still find myself thinking bout others, n how i can help in any ways possible. n i cant stop blaming myself for all this s**ts thatve been happening.
i'm not good in doin things for myself. im not good in handling my emotion. it is soo tiring being me.
but i'm learning hard to put myself first, to be a lil bit more selfish so that i wont cause anymore complications. for being weak and stupid.

better learn fast gurl, or u'll be trashing your own life before u knew it.