June 22, 2007

addition


yesterday

June 21, 2007, my muffin gave me five new kittens, yeay!

The delivery was around 830-1130pm, while I was out having dinner.
She knew I'd be panicking, so she decided to gave birth while I was out, or so I assumed.

I didn't see blood, I didn't smell blood, I just found her sitting quietly inside the box, not expecting anything unusual until I saw two white heads sticking out underneath her.
Then only I saw the rest of them (tu pun mula mula ingat empat je, skali ada lagi satu bawah ekor)

Muffin is a kitten still, and yet she has shown a great deal of motherly gestures and care, cleaning up the babies, biting off the umbilical cords, eating up the placentas (good for producing milk), all by herself. You'd say, hey, of course she'd know what to do, she's a cat, they shouldn't be having any problems giving birth and stuff. Still, I was scared you know, what if there were too much blood, or that she needed a cesarean, stuff like that, ha!

OK OK I fret over nothing. Nevertheless, it would be a nerve wrecking experience if I were to watch the babies coming out literally, you know. Might have recorded the whole event on tape, pretty fascinating I'd say. (asni gelila tuh, kucing-kucing nih, haha)


On the other hand, to this special someone, thanks for last night. Whenever I felt unloved, or lonely, you have never failed to make me feel loved again, aiceh ceh. Thank you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku penah tengok kucing aku beranak. starting from she become restless, sampai la die gi carik tpt beranak, proses mengeluarkan anak, sampai habis semua anak dah keluar.

huahua..

geli duh..

;p

>tijo

Anonymous said...

eew!!!! memang geli =p

Anonymous said...

babe, nak sekor :p
kawaii ne~~

btw,aku tak pos lg dvds tu sbb adek lelaki aku angkut the whole box (dlm tu ada suma dvd cite korea/japan) balik klntn, aku tak balik klntn haritu!!

sorry tau :((

Anonymous said...

tak tau pn muffin ngandung..

bila? di mana? bagaimana ini berlaku? hehe..

Anonymous said...

i have god grandchildren..sob sob..hahah..muffin pon tk penah tgk live..but i can feel their presence....they look like lil mices...euwww...but cute...

Anonymous said...

can i buy one of them from u,can't i?this is because me cannot wait to raise a child because me have to wait at least 9 months from now.me have to adopt foster kitten.