June 28, 2007

another cat story

smitten by the kittens

Such a great day to be shared with loved ones. Great food, great company, great vibes everywhere. It was sheer happiness, like dancing in the rain butt naked, or half naked, or just without a head cover that can be quite a burden while soaking wet.

It's funny how people love and see things, how different yet similar everyone is in that matter. "Distance makes the heart grows fonder" or so it goes, but I don't think many people would go by that. People tend to forget how special someone was to them once they've met someone else (s); like the old ones have outlived their importance and becoming less significant. Or once they've stopped seeing each other. Or lost contact and drifted away, blame it on geography. Or hormones, again.

I am a very nostalgic person. I remember things. I love my past, and the perspective of a bright future. Sentimental, some might say. Emotional, you might say. I guess that is one reason why those who were important to me back then, are important to me still ; so it's hard to imagine not even being friends anymore with those you cared so much about, you know (well my supersentivity annoys me at times, like this time, but trust me, I don't go and give people a hard time about it, and I kinda like it that way, so no worries). Nevertheless, despite losing some, those who stick around, and will be sticking around till death do us part insya Allah, you guys rock!!! (high five people!! come on, spread the lurrrrrrrrrve - sambil menempelkan sekuntum bunga di telinga). God knows how much I love you, all of you(s), even those who won't be reading this trashybloggywoggy.

Loved ones, are they the ones you loved, or the ones who make you feel loved?!

Thank you cikiku, thank you orang orang kampungkuh, family and friends, thank you all for the wishes and happy returns, and for remembering, and keeping in touch. You've all made my day, yeay!!!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ergh? tu tikus ke kuching?

nanayau said...

tu kucing maa. masa kecik hehe.
pls, i'm dying for the day you'd kiss my cats, haha!