January 20, 2009

I want I want I want


POGO POLAROID

" People who have been lamenting the death of the Polaroid will find solace in it"


"At night they would go walking
'till the breaking of the day.
The morning is for sleeping..
Through the dark street they go searching
To see God in their own way
Save the night time for your weeping..
Your weeping...

God is in the houses and god is in my head,
And all the cemeteries in London
I see god come in my garden but I don’t know what he said.
For my heart it wasn’t open..
Not open..."

- Cemeteries of London by Coldplay

3 comments:

MaRyAMOhd said...

wah.. ade post baru rupenye

i know this one.. i think the price will be around rm800 - rm1000.. maybe la

aku cakap pasal pogo polaroid tu tau

nanayau said...

ape lagi, birthday aku dah dekat, hint hint (walaupun sebenarnya lambat lagi hahahhhaha)

NAintriplet said...

seyes..aku pon mahu mebeli gadjet tersobut! naiss