April 25, 2006

majin buu

Date : February 24.

This is majin buu in the check-ups room, or more likely, the operation room. I was reminded of this when I came upon this comic strip of
ZITS, where Jeremy Duncan just got back his guitar from Pierce, and was talking to his mother. It went on pretty much like this;

Jeremy : the whole time Pierce was working on my guitar, I had this sick feelin like it would never end.

Mom : been there.
Jeremy : but then, suddenly, it was over, and I was holding it in my arms..

Mom : oh yeah
Jeremy : and I knew at that moment that I'd never want to let it out of my sight again!
Mom : yep! uh-huh. Exactly! But THEN they go off to kindergarten....
Jeremy: uhm, we're not still talking bout guitars, are we?

Jeremy was talking bout letting go of a possession and getting it back. The mother was talking bout letting go of a child.

It was exactly how I felt, the moment I get to hold majin buu again. No wait, it was when the anesthetic had entirely worn out and he was finally his "gedik" self again.

Have u ever missed a friend's whining after he finally got better? Or of commotions created by your siblings, after you went to college? Or missed having the most annoying friend buggering u all the time, after she had finally decided to leave u alone? I for instance, miss getting myself all tired & dirty, in the heart of Mount Tahan, or any mountains for that matter. It was shitty while it lasted, but to be discussing old times, the experiences shared are all you take when you get older.

Letting go is hard. It's not the person, it's not the possession, it's the memories. We tend to miss those things we were already accustomed too, be it good or bad. But memories, especially past glories, are things that are better left in the past, to be cherished and learned from, not obsessed with. It's hard sometimes, but it happened for a reason. It's not bout forgetting, it;s how u deal with it, grow up and moving on.

uhm, initially I was just trying to say on how much I miss my friends.. sigh

6 comments:

Ellyas Abdullah said...

majebo is a 'he'? he sure am gedik for a he. thihihihi!!

nikman said...

asal kucing ko tu? nk bersunat ke?

Anonymous said...

heloooo...
testing 1,2,3. am i on air? already?

Anonymous said...

is that majin getting circumsized?

shambie adzhan said...

*hugs*

nanayau said...

majin buuukuhh yg berbulu bulu, the bulu got tangled and stretched, exposing the skin underneath. hampir luka.
since majinbuu sgt gedik, no grooming shop was willing to take him in. so terpaksa bius. majin buu kini kembali sehat dan hensem, juga bertambah gedik. sekian.

toman & zairus, eh kucing bole sunat eh? serius? kene ke?