April 28, 2006

Q & A

Q1 : do you 'forgive & forget'?

It's quite easy to forgive, but how can u forget? issit even possible?
can ur brains actually do that? Can u just erase or switch off any particular memory cells, to forget??
don't get me wrong, I forgive very easily, I don't hold grudges, I'm not in favor of taking avenge. I don't even support capital punishment (uhm, tak relevan nih..). And i believe in giving ample chances, my limit is almost sky high. But I cant make myself forget, unless naturally. Especially if u messed up with my family and friends, those 'sacred' to me. So be it.
it's not holding me back, it doesn't change my way of living, it doesn't affect my judgment, it doesn't do harm onto others, it doesn't contribute to global warming.. So what's wrong in remembering?

no, I don't forgive and forget. I just forgive.

Q2 : how not to be frustrated?


People that feign their affections and actions and even vocabularies, are top on my hate list.
they are those I personally labeled as
"manusia manusia terkutuk"(terkutuk bagi aku la, bukan Tuhan, ok? itu wallahualam). esp those lowlife assholes that prefer to get what they want, make it success, sympathies or even friendship; by putting down others, talking trash bout other ppl. They triumph over others misfortunes. 'talk cock'? They LOVE it. Sigh.
It's funny how the person who was the culprit, now claim to be the victim. It's funny how the story got twisted, and the bad person is now suddenly the good one. Admirable, the effort. manusia terkutuk itu tidak jemu2 menyebarkan fitnah, membuat onar ke seluruh pelusuk bumi, eventhou others just couldn't-care-less. dgn drama air matanya.. How convincing!
only a few made the list but still, people like this will keep on coming into your life. In this case, my life. There's nothing much u can do about it, they will never change, it's u who have to change, by not letting it consume u. The truth will prevail, sooner or later. Trust me, it happens.

Another thing that frustrates me even more is when ppl talk without getting their facts straight. Being opinionated is a different thing. Assuming blindly however, without seeing the whole picture or before getting to the bottom of it, is entirely wrong & unfair. And before you know it, relationships got severed by hurtful remarks and responses, out of anger. menggelabah, mudah melatah, pastu baru nak terngadah, memang takde maknenyehhh!!.
A reminder to all (including myself), not to fight angst with anger; to think before we act, as what is done cannot be easily undone, esp harsh words exchanged. Words cut deeper than knife, and the wound is uglier and much more fatal. And longslasting too.

After all that had happened and is happening, I'm grateful to God, to be given such perseverance during hard times, and keeping me 'human'. I'm blessed with such a great support system (family and friends, & SURVIVOR, haha)to help me pull through, couldn't ask for more. I appreciate those who came to me & ask my side of the story, as i'm not the type who'd make a scene out of the smallest thing, the way 'the terkutuks" do. I prey to God that none of this would turn me into a 'monster', as then I would be no better than "the terkutuks". I learned and I came out stronger. And sometimes ignorance is a bliss, as caring too much is not good for me, or anyone else for that matter. Only care for things u feel strongly about (eg : world peace?) and those who matter, fight for ur rights, etc etc.. rather than wasting your precious time on the "terkutuks" .

To not be frustrated, I believe that there are still good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. & I strongly hold on to the desiderata (gabreous philosophy, hehe), and what a wonderful thing it is, just to be alive.

end of questions.

No comments: