June 07, 2006

rock

idahman. me. & billie. love u. still do.

I was just thinking how weird it is to feel lonely while literally u are being surrounded by millions of generally nice people everyday, potential friends and family. Prospects lovers even. Why do we still feel lonely?

I remember still...
They were my brotherhood(sisterhood), that had been my rock. The rock that had kept me going, kept me grounded. I was solid and invincible by even the thought of having them as mine.
And suddenly, the betrayal. More than once. I cant help but felt disappointed, which in my case, is much worse than angry.
And again, when this happens, I withdrew back into my shell. Being "the floater" I used to be.

And that's why people feel lonely sometimes. Either they had just lost their rock, or they still haven't found one.

No comments: