January 22, 2010

Miss Me Not

Yesterday's. Compiled.


What or who do you miss most today?

"Today? Shazu. Sbb die slalu send wekap sms hehe." - Pelakon Kanak-Kanak Hindustan.

"Aaaa apanamaaaaaaaaa. I just wanna go back home n watch smalam punye idol. So I miss american idol la kirenye ye dak.. ?" - Atuk.

"My sleep.. hahaha." - Beloved Jukebox.

"Shiro." Shiro who? "LOL perlu jawab jugak ke?" Sape shirooooooooo?!! "Someone dear to me...kahkahkah!!" - Peminat Drama Korea.

"Miss the most? My parents, sebab diorang nak gi Dhaka. I will be going home to an empty house." - Tyra Celup.

"Kau?" Jawab la dulu. "Nanayau. kekekeke. I miss the train. Aku rindu puncak Yong Belar sebenarnya" - Presiden All Blacks.

"UNITEN! hahaha. Out of the blue. Kenapa? Apa jawapan org2 lain? OK btw I do not miss UNITEN. I miss being in UNITEN with friends hahaha. Acceptable x?" - Somebody's Cute Wife

"Ali." - WTH

"I miss the moment atas punck gunung." - Pengakap diRaja

"Aisha Humaira." - Dilot

"Sleep." - Monyet Kesayangan

"I miss laksa sarawak."

"My husband." - Ushina

"Shazu!" - Si Peguam

"My cats." - Veterinerer

"Watching some sxy gals on the pc??" - Bawang

"U LA OF COURSE!" - Hazelnut

"Spinning at club." - Kapten Hoki

"Kawan aku la!! Datin." - Akak Opis

"My hubby ler.." - kawan Ricet

"Mestila my babycat merangkap ahmad dhani :)." - our very own Celine Dion

"Err hv to be politically correct ke? If yes kena la jawab _____ (gf's name). But if not, I am missing my bed, hehe. Ngantuk gile today" - Pegawai Bank

"TKC frens." - Kapten Rumah Hijau

"Fairil..." Fairil who?! "Anak buah aku." - Bubble Laundry

"My bedroom.. Nape?" - Naib Kapten Futsal

"Huh? Movies, n lepak2. Y? Nak ajak ke?" - Sloppy Terd

"_____________ (bf's fullname)! Asal tanye camtu?"- Lady Engineer

"Wey, ape hal ni?" Saje random. "Ler, igtkan salah antar. I miss shopping" - Lady Doctor

"My beloved Ken!" - Cik Kiah

"My ayah angkat n sm1... jeng jeng jeng!! U?" - Budak Band

"My beloved daughter le.. hehe n diary EPE." -Manager, TNB

"I miss my .... hehe." - KLIA Staff

"My dad." - Kak Jan Tepeng

"U! Hehe." - Crowded Face

"Hurm. Tough question. I kinda miss a routine office job for some weird reason." - Kosmik Abiss

"??." Jawapan anda? "My fiance." - One of the Triplet

More friends missed their sleep than loved ones :p.

miss them

No comments: