January 08, 2010

Unnecessary

Lady Spotlight in Pink

Every year I'd come out with sort of a to-to-list. I am proud to say that I managed to realized nearly 80% on my 2009's list including doing the bungee jump, getting the speed lite for FRANCO and conquering Mt. Kinabalu by year end, a'lillah. As for resolution, eating more veggies? No. Healthy lifestyle - swim & run every other day? No. Quran every day? No. To be continued this year. and the year after.

To convince the love of your life that she is indeed the love of your life, can be one helluva tiring process. Being in love is a good feeling but it comes with all those unnecessary blunders - oversensitivity, jealousy, clingy-ness, insecurity etc etc - to most people that is. Then again, those are just the bad crater of the true beautiful essence of being in love (Apa kau merepek ni?!", kata shazu penuh distracted :p). Apart from those bewilderment of unnecessary-ness, having to love and be loved is a great aching of the heart, where you got lost and never wanting to find yourself again, you know what I mean?

"What is love? You'll be glad to know,
Is the chance for two hearts,
To share and to grow.
Trust, compassion, and a listening ear,
Will dispel all your doubts, cast out all your fears.

What is love? It's simple you see,
It's essential as air,
For our souls to breathe.
It replenishes your faith, and self- esteem,
Allowing you to fulfill, all of your dreams.

When is it love? Your heart will know,
What you should do,
And where you should go.
It will guide your path, straight and true,
Be prepared for love, when it comes calling for you. "

Bah. I just want to say I LOVE YOU *smiling my heads off :). My Monkey, WTH, my Village People, fellow friends and family, thank you for making my life as colorful as it is, and here's to a lifetime of joy and laughter and everything great, herein and hereafter insya Allah. Cheers

On the other hand this, is VERY unnecessary *shaking while covering head in shame.

2 comments:

Embrace the Mystery said...

alaa...camne kau tahu itu yg aku katakan..mmg you lost me at the second LOVE..hahah!!

*cosmic freak* said...

Sangat emo lah awak. ;-P