May 07, 2006

tonsils alter mamak : anagram

I missed work for a week. (x sengaja pls!!). I got stressed out unnecessarily the week before.
Then I got sick. When ur mind's unhealthy, u body gets it, seriously!
I don't fall sick easily but once I do,
I got it baaaddd. (like the usher's song, "U got it, u got it bad..")
Full package ok. +tonsillitis, that eventually infected the whole body.
oh semua di atas adalah teori sendri pls, for real facts try ask edi the doc

I'm so used of having bad tonsil(s)
, since like, forever. bad bad tonsils!!! (gaye tgh marah anjing).
They've been trying to remove it, the doctors. But my mom resorted to homoeopathy.
Her exact words I quote
"kepala dah dikorek, nak korek2 kerongkong plak, eeeii janganlah".
Clarification: I had this head operation at the age of 5, so twas a bit traumatizing for her, for me to undergo another operation.
Me? I don't really mind. I even thought my voice would sound much sexier if I were to get rid of those tonsils, haha! Then again, maybe that's not a good thing.
camne nak nyanyi lagu duran2 kalau suara serak kan.
Plus I know I can always get this raspy, sexy ala Bryan Adam's voice, or AJ of BSB, by.. smoking... hmm..
perlu kah? tidak perlu rasenye..
But nway the homoeopathy miraculously worked, considering I threw most of it away
(dlm pasu bunga, dlm sink, etc), and I was cured. It should be for a life time if I were to stick to it religiously, I think.

Hey I get to watch M.I. 3 last Saturday. Not bad la, though the trailer kinda suxx. But don't wanna talk bout it, go read the reviews..
So nway, before the movie, we went to this shop (cant remember the name). cikut wanted to have his jubah altered.
terlalu labuh katenye. skali tak sgt pun. Juz few extra inches below, can be solved by wearing heels, which is a no-no in this case. So fine, half an inch were goin to be removed.
& u know how much it costs? RM15 ok?!!! doink. I can do it, if not for the nonexistence of a sewing machine.

I later found myself inside a barbershop, after the movie. bak kate org melayu, kedai gunting mamak. But it think twas pure Indian, the stylist(?!!), not a mamak. God knows how long I haven't been in one. zaman2 cumel dulu penah la ikut abah potong rambut ricet &asyraf kat mamak.

flashback : at one time, they cut not accordingly, that ricet & asyraf end up bald headed. konon2 nak GQ, haha!! pastu asyraf mengamuk nak bakar kedai. and they were the laughing stock of the school for 1 whole week! end of flashback.

TF barbershop is a modern time barbershop. Instead of the typical hair mags or old mags u'd have expected in a salon, there were spreads of latest Vmag, women weekly, intrend, etc etc. Wow huh. "where tradition bridges generations", is what they stand for . They've gone waaaayyy back & they surely know their stuff,
service baik punyaaa.. First class treatment all the way. Plus head massage (cikut mmg dah nak tido dah kat situ, dgn aftershave yg melazatkan, tangkap lentok la bak kate org). note : cikut ke sana utk "cukut janggut" sahaja. rm7, not bad ey

see, I can be easily amused and fascinated by even the most fundamental, elementary things. How nice!



No comments: