May 10, 2006

wet look

majin buu at 1-month-old. fresh out of shower

What I thought would be one of those bad days as for a bad start, turned out to be one of the greatest.
The trick was that I literally told myself "Hey, bad start, so what. This WILL be one of the greatest days in my life" ala Dr fadilah kamsah.
and it works!! It was smooth sailing, topped up with a happy ending =D
see, u CAN choose whether to be happy or not. I think i just made the right choice.

I'm off to far far away, in less than 15 days! The thought of hobnobbing with those of the same roots as my ancestors is sure is good, for such a short notice.
& since the last time I thought of not becoming an engineer, I stumbled upon 2 new job prospects.
no wait, it was practically thrust upon me.. alhamdulillah.

dear God Almighty. Please let me do this. Please oh please let it be permanent. Or at least on regular basis.
It's still tooo early to tell, my pessimist side warned me to wait till it's really happening, just to be sure. But still, enough to keep my mind pleasantly occupied. Its time to make some lucre baby!
And for a change, this time it's more to my liking, it's something I don't mind getting washed up for. My cup of tea, with marshmellow and caramel on top..

shambie tagged me. Hey, I love doin these things, it's one good way of keeping in touch with ur frens

seriously I need to :

1. Go see the Dean regarding my project.
2. Start reading the newly bought autobiography of Abramovich
3. Go buy the indutrial training log book
4. Start swimming/climbing again, or any kind of work out and stick to it.
5. Get majin buuu a gf, haha.

nak tambah - 5 things in my need-to-buy-luxury-item list,
1. A DSLR, or Panasonic fz20, or any of that ilk with o.i.s
2. A racing bike
3. This kamasutra-ish jigsaw puzzle that's on display at this puzzle shop in times sq.
4. This fluorescent-green watch from Rip Curl. (tah tah dah ade org beli)
5. Sony vios notebook

well, in order to complete five and getting myself all five, I need to stop filibustering and start focusing. On what? hmm (sambil pintal2 rambut, lembut & berbau enak, baru syampoo. =D). Focusing on keeping myself happy, boleh?

3 comments:

shambie adzhan said...

quote: Get majin buuu a gf, haha. **??


interesting..herm..nk aku carik kan
apehal nk jadik match maker kucing ko plak

aku byk kucing kt umah....
lg pon majin buu mcm hensem gk la..
n sehat :p
ook le tu

nanayau said...

serious wey, i think he's horny beyond help.. haha.
umur baru setahun jagung la tapi, not even a-year-old, yet.

Anonymous said...

aku suka lah ko punya blog .....terus kat tulis jgn tulis blog mcm org lain ...asyik2 tulis tentang diri sendiri...bosan je baca. Teruskan tulis blog banyakkan persperktif about life and try relate dgn life. Everyday is A new day